Terms of Service
Effective Date: May 22, 2021
This Agreement governs your access and use of games, sites and related services, offered by The Last Vertex, which we here collectively call the Service. The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to The Last Vertex. The Last Vertex offers the Service, including all information, tools and services available to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using the Service. By accessing or using any part of the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree, do not install or use the Service. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page which is located at:
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website or Service. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Service following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
The Service is licensed to you, not sold. The Last Vertex grants you a personal, limited, non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use the Service to which you have access for your non-commercial use, subject to your compliance with this Agreement. You may not access, copy, modify or distribute any part of the Service unless expressly authorized by The Last Vertex or permitted by law. You may not reverse engineer or attempt to extract or otherwise use source code or other data from the Service, unless expressly authorized by The Last Vertex or permitted by law. The Last Vertex or its licensors own and reserve all other rights, including all right, title and interest in the Service and associated intellectual property rights.
AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE
We do not guarantee that the Service will be available at all times, in all locations, or at any given time or that we will continue to offer all or part of the Service for any particular length of time. The Last Vertex does not guarantee that the Service can be accessed on all devices, by means of a specific internet or connection provider, or in all geographic locations.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. The Last Vertex may need to update, or reset certain parameters to balance game play and usage of the Service. These updates may result in setbacks within the relevant game.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales or use of the Service to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on the Service is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
RULES AND PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the Service
- For any unlawful purpose.
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts.
- To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- To submit false or misleading information.
- To collect or track the personal information of others.
- To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, scrape or use any manual or automated device or process to access the Service or to gather data or copy material.
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- To Interfere with or disrupt the Service or any server or network used to support or provide the Service, including any hacking or cracking into the Service.
- To use any software or program that damages, interferes with or disrupts the Service or another's computer or property, such as denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or uploading computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, and corrupted files.
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the internet.
- To interfere with or disrupt another player's use of the Service. This includes disrupting the normal flow of gameplay by way of cheating, using exploits, or unintended behaviour, using vulgar or harassing language, or being abusive.
- To Harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- To contribute or organize or participate in any activity that is for any obscene, immoral, inappropriate, abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, hateful, offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invades another's privacy, or is otherwise reasonably objectionable.
- To distribute content that is illegal or that you don't have permission to freely distribute.
- To distribute any content, such as a display name or other material or information, that The Last Vertex determines is inappropriate, abusive, hateful, harassing, profane, defamatory, threatening, obscene, immoral, sexually explicit, infringing, privacy-invasive, vulgar, offensive, indecent or unlawful.
- To communicate prohibited messages include advertising, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other types of solicitation or commercial activities.
- To impersonate another person or falsely imply or claim that you are an employee or representative of The Last Vertex.
- To improperly use support to make false reports to The Last Vertex.
- To attempt to obtain, or phish for, a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on the Service.
- To modify any file, code, parameters, or behavior or any other part of the the Service that does not specifically grant you authorization.
- To use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools, or use exploits, bugs or problems in the Service to gain unfair advantage.
- To engage or assist in cheating or other anticompetitive behavior.
- To use or distribute counterfeit software or content, including virtual currency.
- To attempt to use the service on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by The Last Vertex.
- To sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer or offer to transfer your account, any personal access to the service, or any content associated with your account, including virtual currency unless expressly authorized by The Last Vertex.
- To use the Service in a country in which The Last Vertex is prohibited from offering such services under applicable export control laws.
- To create a "display name" to represent yourself in-game and online, that is used by someone else or that The Last Vertex determines is vulgar or offensive or violates someone else's rights.
- To engage in any other activity that significantly disturbs the peaceful, fair and respectful environment of the Service.
- To use information about users publicly available in any part of the Service for any purpose unrelated to the Service, including to attempt to identify such users in the real world.
- To promote, encourage or take part in any prohibited activity described above.
If you or someone using the Service on your behalf violates these rules The Last Vertex will take action against you, including but not limited to revoking your access to the Service. The Last Vertex may take these actions without issuing a warning. The Last Vertex is under no obligation to inform you the reason for these actions, which rules or prohibited uses were violated or when the actions taken were invoked.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall The Last Vertex, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the Service or any products procured using the Service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Last Vertex and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be directed through the support page located at: